Individual Counselling - £40 per session
Couples Counselling - £50 per session
Telephone Counselling - £40 per session
* A concessionary rate is available for students in counselling training who require therapy as part of their course (please ask for further information).
* We also have a limited number of concessionary rate places on set days at the Oldham Office for those who are unwaged, students or on a state pension for daytime appointments only (please ask for more information).
* Fees for Organisations & Employee Assistance Program clients vary - please contact for further details.
More than 48 hours notice - No Charge
Less than 48 hours notice - Full cost of your session
How To Pay:
- Counselling sessions need to be paid for in advance to secure an appointment.
- Your first session needs to be paid via paypal by using the link below within 24hrs of an appointment being agreed with your therapist to secure it; once payment has been received a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- If payment has not been received within the 24 hour time frame the appointment is released to other clients.
- At the end of each therapy session you will need to pay for the next appointment in cash so you are always paid up in advance.
- Some people like to pay session by session and others like to do a month/a few sessions at a time; we are flexible and we can discuss what will work for you during your first appointment.
- Please note cancellation policy above.
PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL